• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by asguitarplaya

  1. A

    FT/FS: EVGA RTX 3060Ti XC

    I have an Aorus 3060ti that I won via Newegg shuffle that's still sealed if you're interested. Model: GV-N306TAORUS E-8GD (rev. 2.0)
  2. A

    WTB cheap laptop

    I have an Asus 2-in-1 laptop (Q302UA) if you're interested. 13.3" HD LED, touch-screen display i5-6200U (2.8 GHz) 6 GB Ram 1TB HDD
  3. A

    WTB: Laptop for the wife

    I have an Asus 2-in-1 laptop (Q302UA) if you're interested. It has 6gigs of ram and 1tb of storage (non ssd). The ram can be upgraded to 8gigs, though. I also cleaned and applied new thermal paste the other day.
  4. A

    Sold

    Bump
  5. A

    FS: 6600K Combo mITX - SOLD

    How's it going everyone. Up for grabs is an i5-6600k and an MSI B150i Gaming Pro AC combo. Cpu has been watercooled since day 1 and never overclocked (non z board). Both are in great condition and ship in motherboard packaging. Combo - SOLD Payment: PayPal Heatware: asguitarplaya
  6. A

    Sold

    Bump
  7. A

    Sold

    Sold locally
  8. A

    Delete

    Bump
  9. A

    Found

    Still looking bump
  10. A

    Delete

    Morning bump
  11. A

    Delete

    Pm'd
  12. A

    Found

    Bump
  13. A

    Delete

    Much appreciated. And honestly there's nothing much I'm looking for other than a graphics card, but who else isn't these days haha.
Back
Top