Recent content by arnshrty

  1. A

    Memory Recommendations for ASRock Z75 Pro3 LGA 1155 Intel Z75 & Intel i5-3570K CPU

    Well just so happens that my I have good buddy in need of cash and picked up some G.SKILL Trident X Series 16GB (2 x 8gb) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM cas 9 for $90. Definitely big thanks for the input.
  2. A

    Memory Recommendations for ASRock Z75 Pro3 LGA 1155 Intel Z75 & Intel i5-3570K CPU

    I'm building a gaming/media PC and would like some recommendations for memory. I guess maybe in a good, better, best fashion as I am building on a somewhat of a budget. Here is a link to the mother board http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813157304 and a link for the CPU...
  3. A

    Upgrading Power Supply

    :mad:I have an Asus Pundit P1-PH1 and want to upgrade the power supply. The current PS is 250w and would like to upgrade to a 300-350w. It's a P4, 24-pin mainboard, need molex, and SATA. I'm having some problems finding ones that will fit. The dimensions are 4.75"L x 4.75"W x 3"D (121mm x...
Back
Top