Recent content by armystud0911

  1. A

    What's a good replacement for the Klipsch ProMedia 5.1s?

    True, the M audios are really a class of their own in the pc surround sound market, have never seen anything that competes.
  2. A

    Center Channel speaker question...

    They sell all the time on ebay, I have had great success with used speakers on ebay, I purchased an IL120s and it has served me well for nearly a year now. You aren't going to find anyone selling them new, I recommend not getting the primus, it is a pretty weak match for those speakers, the...
  3. A

    Speaker Systems

    Just because you like their entry level bookshelves doesn't mean you will like their high end product's niche in the market. They use totally different dispersion techniques and driver arrays. If you are looking into high end speakers, you need to look at a lot more brands deciding on what...
Back
Top