Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
It will be interesting to see if 6X being a new untested product actually provides more fps than regular 6 vram. 10gb of 6X could be equivalent to 16gb of speed 6 vram, it's just not been independently tested yet.
I can't find a certified ultra HDMI cable that is proven to carry 48gigs, the Amazon monoprice cables say it but don't do it, as they don't have the bar code that can be scanned with the hdmi organization approved at officially certified. We are supposed to camera scan these to verify. So how...
Is gsync quality a consideration? I don’t care about rtx but I do have a LG oled that supports gsync so I was thinking I had to go with Nvidia. But if gsync is not worth it then I might as well wait for amd. I got a good deal on rx 5700 and I had an ok experience so I don’t mind giving amd...
I've pretty much choose best buy for any type of product that I think insurance might come into play; oculus, switch, Xbox controllers, air pods, you just hand them the broken one and walk out with one off the shelf. But I kind of doubt I'll need it on a gfx card, those die a few months after 3...
That youtuber flip flops and doesn't really have much on the inside besides a few college buddies on the quadro side of things at university that kind of talk to friends of friends that occasionally hear an off handed speculation...so yeah it's a rumor. I've been following him when he had no...
I've been using IGU on a 10600k this past week on all of the indie games I've accumulated in my backlog and it's been fine. While I wait on a 3080 and started to realize I have enough to play without even getting a card. I've got the store webpages ready but I don't know where I'll find one in...
My first card opening and thought I'd have you look to see if there is any gross abnormality that would indicate broken beyond repair? I don't see anything but I don't know what I'm looking at. If ok would you suggest reapply paste and clean and give the broken card another try. Years ago it...
Well I just wasted enough money for both us and made a ridiculous choice cause I'd put to much time and effort studying and just friggin bought something. XPG SX8200 pro 2tb. Asx200pnp-2tt-c. The sob will prob die in a month and then I can claim I should have stuck with my 5400 hdd and then...
I want to save $250 too! I just spent hours trying to figure all this out, ssd reliability, deceitful advertising, and cost is scaring me off. I’m about to just stay with 5400 like always. Can someone give me a clear storage roadmap for a gamer just bought a z490?
I like to have access to...
I've narrowed down to gig Aorus Ultra vs. the msi Unify ultra? I know I can use a $150 mb but if I spend $300 I'd have an option to put the 11th gen in. I'm not sure that is a good decision but I'm exploring it. I only game, I don't really oc but might. Just bought a 10600k, maybe I'll get a...