Recent content by ArcE

  1. A

    5K - how are we coming?

    I'm waiting for something similar, specifically a ~55" curved ultrawide. It will have around the same vertical height as a portrait 24" 16:9 (which I use now). At that size 5K gives a DPI roughly equivalent to what I have now, but I'd really prefer around double that (10,240 x 4,320). Comparison
  2. A

    SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project

    Yes that's what I meant, thanks. Good to hear, I suspected it might work out something like that. At 5kg, the weight isn't an issue for me so that's a relief as well. Good luck with the rest of the project, I'll only be waiting on the final price then.
  3. A

    SENTRY: Console-sized gaming PC case project

    Looking good, I've been following this project for some time now. Could I ask whether there is significant warping when the case is fully loaded? I can't really tell from the pictures above so I'd like your perspectives. Any rough numbers for the weight?
  4. A

    What is your "dream monitor" right now?

    28" 3840x2160 Glossy 144hz+ ULMB Variable Hz 100% Adobe sRGB Excellent blacks Latency <= 1ms Thin bezel (U2414H style) Rotation/Height adjustment Factory calibration Price <= 300 GBP How long will I be waiting for this monitor? Nevermind the bandwidth and computation requirements.
Back
Top