• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by applemasher

  1. A

    ESXi Server Build Check

    Thanks, I hadn't thought about booting from flash, I'll look into that. SSD would be nice, but all the VMs I'm running currently aren't using high disk I/O at all (except during the night during backups) and the main ones use quite a bit of disk space.
  2. A

    ESXi Server Build Check

    Hey, I'm putting together a list to purchase a new server. Do you see any potential issues with the following build? This is to be used with esxi 5.1. case - 813MTQ-350CB mobo - X9SCM-iiF riser - RSC-RR1U-E8 heatsink - SNK-P0046P drive - WD RE4 x 4 raid - LSI 9260-4i ram -...
Back
Top