Recent content by applegrcoug

  1. A

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    Im breaking some ddr3 out.
  2. A

    670e tomahawk chipset lanes only x1

    you can see it form lspci: from the new board: The maping shows the chipset is at 02.1...all the chipset devices are connected down from that; nics, USB, etc. jason@fraser:~$ lspci -tv -[0000:00]-+-00.0 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD] Raphael/Granite Ridge Root Complex +-00.2...
  3. A

    670e tomahawk chipset lanes only x1

    I already ordered another one...this is getting stupid. I dont think so. I have another am5 system and it negotiates to x4 on the chipset link no problem. I don't have to do anything. Not only that, the chipset link from chipset #1 to chipset #2 is at x4 and I didn't do jack for that.
  4. A

    670e tomahawk chipset lanes only x1

    yes, when i sent it in, it was for sure the mobo.
  5. A

    Newegg 25th Anniversary Doorbuster Deals

    Any kettles or air fryers?
  6. A

    670e tomahawk chipset lanes only x1

    I have an MSI x670e tomahawk that only wants to negotiate x1 from cpu to chipset instead of x4. I RMAed it and got the board back...same board. Same problem. Do I try again, spend another however much to mail it back to California or just chalk it up to the tech gods. I'm not very...
  7. A

    How much longer can AMD hold on????

    I have some 14 year old cougar gold in the fridge...it is aging pretty well.
  8. A

    Should i upgrade my 2600x/x470 combo? or get another board?

    That isnt too bad...may be after one myself
  9. A

    Should i upgrade my 2600x/x470 combo? or get another board?

    not only that, the x470 is theoretically superior to a b450 board.
  10. A

    Should i upgrade my 2600x/x470 combo? or get another board?

    5800x3d in current board would be fine.
  11. A

    Foot Rests under the Desk

    Just need to construct a bed under your desk...get a nap in.
  12. A

    What LLM/Model you using?

    so was this all done in hermes, or was it in opencode or did hermes talk to opencode?
  13. A

    Sold

    pm
  14. A

    What LLM/Model you using?

    Im reading qwen 3.8 27b in a couple days. I wonder what else they may release. Another 120ish would be nice.
  15. A

    What LLM/Model you using?

    Well, I tried it...0.3tok/sec. I too have been using the deepseek 0731. I've been doing the q3, but considering the way the made the model, i do t think that is too bad. Also at the full 1m context. Only now getting it cranking on some stuff.
Back
Top