• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by anywho

  1. A

    ASUS RMA is up

    is everyone loading the latest bios from Gary's post? last one I loaded gave me sleep issues...ymmv (this was on the old board for a p67m-pro).
  2. A

    ASUS RMA is up

    I got my board, but they gave no instructions on how to return it.
  3. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    my slim drive didn't come with the bezel and it also works fine.
  4. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    The mounts for the HDD are offset, so there's about a 3/4 to 1 inch gap between the motherboard tray and the actual hard drive. So no direct contact. The plastic ssd mount that comes with this case can only be mounted in one position (the gap for this is smaller [similar to the gap between a...
  5. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    No, I didn't try another case for comparison. My ssd temp sits around 30, and WD green sits around 27 (I haven't tried stressing them though).
  6. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    Finally got my case and put up some pics. Posed it against a Lanbox Lite and a CM 690 for size comparison. As far as temps, I didn't mess with OC yet, but I get about 25 idle and 50 load using megahalems with push pull (load at 4.1 on a 2500k on default bios settings...didn't touch settings...
  7. A

    P8P67 M Pro Build

    Anyone try the new bios posted by Gary? Link: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1578865 The one on asus ftp is 0413, and there's a beta version 0601. I'm planning to build this weekend, was wondering if anyone could comment on either of these new ones.
  8. A

    Netflix Profit Up, Adds Subscribers, Shares Jump

    I don't think the instant selection is that bad....could be better no doubt, but not for 8 bux. I use this thing for searching instant: http://instantwatcher.com/
  9. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    yeah, i figured. looked at the pics and the manual, i just ordered one from amazon. thanks.
  10. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    Does anyone know if the slimline slot load dvd housing for this case comes with the cables or connectors needed to connect the optional drive? Something like this, I mean (or maybe the housing unit has an adapter built in?):
  11. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    I couldn't hold out for Amazon any longer (no doubt it'll be available to ship later today or this week) :mad: . I ordered the black version from Frozencpu. Was about $7 cheaper than newegg using 5% coupon code "PCAPEX". Plus newegg doesn't even have black in stock anymore. I'll post pics...
  12. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    I pre-ordered on Amazon as well. I chatted with a cust serv rep yesterday, and she said no date is in the system yet. I read somewhere that retailers should get them on 27th, but who knows.
Back
Top