Recent content by Antec_Jessie

  1. A

    Antec Announces P280 Enclosure

    If you move the fans for the 240mm radiator outside the chassis, would this move the radiator up enough to give you clearance for the 120mm radiator inside?
  2. A

    Antec P280 and Eleven Hundred USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 Internal Adaptor

    Just to clarify - (Steve/Kyle - feel free to add this to the original post) we'll be sending these out to users at no cost.
  3. A

    Antec Announces the Eleven Hundred Enclosure

    I'll be the first to admit that we've had some misses since I arrived at the company but we've also had some pretty substantial hits as well. You don't need to go any further than the [H] reviews of our recent products to see that we've been making strides to improve. Change takes time. The...
  4. A

    Antec Performance One P280 Midtower Case

    Easy access. The feedback we got was that people like the door, but don't want to have to open it all the time to get to the power/reset. So, we figured if we move it up top, it gives them the door they want while also making the buttons more accessible. If we kept the lock (which we also did...
  5. A

    Antec Performance One P280 Midtower Case

    Component design has changed quite a bit. When the P180 came out, many power supplies were built with fans on the side, not on the top/bottom, which required a front to back airflow and the need to compartmentalize the heat generated by these less-efficient units. Since we're now able to give...
  6. A

    Antec Announces the Eleven Hundred Enclosure

    There's a fan filter in the front, behind the bezel which no longer requires any screws to be removed - you just pull it off.
  7. A

    Antec P280 Case

    P280 should be in stock at Newegg either tomorrow or Wednesday.
  8. A

    Antec Announces P280 Enclosure

    Sounds like you need a P280 ;)
  9. A

    Antec Announces P280 Enclosure

    Personally, I don't use DVD/CD drives any longer so the only time I'd open the door is to clean the dust filter on occasion.
  10. A

    Antec Announces P280 Enclosure

    It's an interesting concept. The only issue is that you'd need to roll it one of two ways - into an area where you'd normally want HDD/component access or into a space where people would expect to have space for cable routing.
  11. A

    Antec Performance One P280 Midtower Case

    We realized this was a problem and there's now a bit of a gap between the front bezel and the door to allow for increased airflow - about a half of an inch. Have a look on this page here: http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1775/3/ Fifth image down.
  12. A

    Antec Announces P280 Enclosure

    Ventilation isn't completely cut off due to the door. There is a gap, allowing for air to be pulled in from the side. I'll see if I can't get an image of this for you. If any of you have questions regarding the P280, I'll be checking this thread periodically.
  13. A

    Antec KÜHLER 620 or Corsair H60?

    I apologize for raising a dead(ish) thread but I just saw this through google and figured I'd respond. While we never anticipate one of our KUHLERS to leak, we can understand this concern. As a company that has brought thousands of power supplies to market, we've got policies in place to...
  14. A

    Antec Customer Service

    Email me your contact information at VIP@Antec.com and I'll make sure we get this sorted out today. Thank you. =-> Jessie
  15. A

    Buzzing noise coming for PSU?

    I just wanted to drop in and say that coil whine is something that is certainly covered under warranty. If you decide that you would like a replacement, just let us know.
Back
Top