• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by AngriusLlamacus

  1. A

    My Lian Li PC-TU100B Build

    Hey guys, how's it going? I just wanted to share my build with the SFF community because I know there are some out there who were thinking of using the Lian Li PC-TU100 case. The case is really nice, but does have its own disadvantages as I'll show below. Hopefully, this is the right section to...
  2. A

    The OFFICIAL post pics of your SFF thread...

    Hi guys, long time lurker of the [H] forum since '08 and finally decided to register and post. My build is a Lian Li PC-TU100B with: Intel Core i5 3470 @3.2Ghz Scythe Kozuti Cooler Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1866Mhz RAM EVGA Geforce GTX 650TI 2x500GB WD Blue 2.5" HDD FSP 300W PSU I...
Back
Top