Recent content by andymatei

  1. A

    Intel 82579LM and 82579V

    I injected the driver in .tgz form, still did not work. The only way it did work was injecting it after installation of a vanilla .iso Anyway, got it to work now and i'm very happy as the installation of esxi was not my main focus, i just wanted an infrastructure so i can study for...
  2. A

    Intel 82579LM and 82579V

    OK, it did not work with injecting the .vib driver in the ISO. So i installed ESXi 5 and then inject the driver with the console commands. I would really like it to work with building a custom ISO file. The error was encountered when installer was at 45% and it said: ERRNO 2 file not found...
  3. A

    Intel 82579LM and 82579V

    Thanks a lot for your quick response Andreas. I will try that and report back here.
  4. A

    Intel 82579LM and 82579V

    Hello all, I have a little problem, maybe you guys can help. I made a usb stick with unetbootin with the ESXi 5 custom made with the 82579LM driver. Everything is OK until i get to 45% of the installer. It says ERRNO 2 and one file missing and the installer halts. Does anybody encountered this...
Back
Top