Recent content by andy.carlson13

  1. A

    New Gaming Rig: PSU and Hard Drive/SSD questions

    I have an OCZ ZS series 750w psu I was thinking about that, but did not know which motherboard to purchase, and i believe that if i buy the new z87 chipset i might have a much longer lasting CPU. I originally was goign to buy something to transplant the i72600k, but got caught up in all of the...
  2. A

    New Gaming Rig: PSU and Hard Drive/SSD questions

    Bear with me as I am new to [H]ard Forum, as well as building performance oriented computers. I am currently running a 750w PSU. with an intel h67 motherboard Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz RAM EVGA GeForce GTX760 SuperClocked w/EVGA ACX Cooler 2GB GDDR5 256bit i7 2600k @...
  3. A

    New Setup: PSU Questions Compatability ?

    its OCZ 750w 2011, not the fatality or gaming strain either
  4. A

    New Setup: PSU Questions Compatability ?

    its OCZ 750w 2011, not the fatality or gaming strain either
  5. A

    New Setup: PSU Questions Compatability ?

    Bear with me as I am new to [H]ard Forum, as well as building performance oriented computers. I am currently running a 750w PSU. with an intel h67 motherboard Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz RAM EVGA GeForce GTX760 SuperClocked w/EVGA ACX Cooler 2GB GDDR5 256bit i7 2600k @...
Back
Top