Recent content by Andresruiz

  1. A

    Need suggestion on new video card(s)?

    Mmm interesting. You guys have me splitting 50 50. I like the idea of xrossfire, but I'm not sure how hot it would run. (currently my card runs at 63C at max load) And then I also like the idea of going with EVGA (which I trust) but just a newer 500 series one. What would be more cost...
  2. A

    Should I overclock this? If so, how do I do it?

    Motherboard- ASRock 890GX PRO3 AM3+ AMD 890GX HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard Case-COOLER MASTER Storm Scout SGC-2000-KKN1-GP Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case (added 2 fans to fill the available slots) PSU-CORSAIR Enthusiast Series CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V /...
  3. A

    Should I overclock this? If so, how do I do it?

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103913 Thats the processor I currently have. I'm not sure if I should overclock it (or try) or if I should just leave it as is. Suggestions, comments, concerns, remarks?
  4. A

    Need suggestion on new video card(s)?

    Also someone over here is selling two of these http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102913 Would they be a good choice? Would my PSU handle both of them with everything else?
  5. A

    Need suggestion on new video card(s)?

    But what I'd like to know if there's a performance difference between the XFX or the Sapphires or the PowerColor, or the HIS, ASUS etc. etc. etc.
  6. A

    Need suggestion on new video card(s)?

    More expensive wouldn't be a problem. I can do 180 per card for sure.
  7. A

    Need suggestion on new video card(s)?

    Hi there, first time posting here. I recently realized that I want to run two video cards. I currently have a gtx 460, and was thinking of buying another one but then saw that my motherboard doesn't support SLI, but it does support xrossfire. So now I need to get two new cards, but want each...
Back
Top