Recent content by Anders And

  1. A

    27" iMac displayport Input

    Catalyst installs a "ATI DP Output" audio device, I just havent any luck with it yet :( I get the status "Not plugged in".
  2. A

    27" iMac displayport Input

    Did you manage to get sound through DP? I havent yet :-(
  3. A

    27" iMac displayport Input

    I only have one monitor connected, the iMac, so I cannot see how I can extend/replace. I own an 4890, so I do not know about any 5xxx. Thanks anyway.
  4. A

    27" iMac displayport Input

    Thanks for the reply. Initially I booted with the iMac and a DVI monitor, but after I resolved the connector problem, and the iMac displays the desktop correctly every time, I boot with only the iMac conencted. I am not sure, I know that you mean by "replace the desktop", could you please...
  5. A

    27" iMac displayport Input

    Bump. Anyone, please?
  6. A

    27" iMac displayport Input

    Thanks for the info RadiAnt04. Getting tired of waiting for a 5850 solution I decided to go for a Sapphire 4890 VaporX. After a lot of trouble getting it to work, I found that the DP wasnt plugged completely into my card because the card was not aligned correctly with the cabinet (no room for...
  7. A

    27" iMac displayport Input

    Does anyone know, if the line-in can be used in target display mode? I would like to use the build-in speakers when I eventually connect my PC (still waiting for compatible 5750).
Back
Top