• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by ancalu

  1. A

    Replacing the Soltek B8AF Motherboard on a Qbic EQ-3000M

    In the page I said before abc01 you have a S939 mobo. It´s not too expensive 99Us$, but I don´t have any references about this website. Hope this helps!
  2. A

    Replacing the Soltek B8AF Motherboard on a Qbic EQ-3000M

    and Do you know any MiniITX board with socket 478?? After a lot of surfing, I have found this Page, but I´m not sure about this company. Does anyone here knows them? Thanks in advance!
  3. A

    Replacing the Soltek B8AF Motherboard on a Qbic EQ-3000M

    Hello everybody! I have a Qbick EQ-3000M since 4 years ago. Recently I´m having some problems with it. The system freeze, or reset in an aleatory behaviour . My DVD recorder also freeze during recoding some times. Perhaps it´s due a capacitor problem in the motherboard (the mythical badcaps)...
Back
Top