• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by ancalime

  1. A

    FS: XSPC D5 Dual Bay Reservoir/Pump Combo

    Selling this XSPC dual bay reservoir pump combo that I used in my water cooling build years back. It has been sitting around but it looks clean and ready to go. Not sure what it goes for but asking $70 shipped.
  2. A

    Help me choose my CPU!

    Hi all, I've been away from the game for a while but it is finally time to upgrade my system. I currently have a 3570K and am looking to upgrade as I have been experiencing sluggish performance from my photo editing software. Photo editing (Lightroom and photoshop) will be my main uses but I'd...
  3. A

    FS: EVGA GTX 580 Hydro Copper 2 1.5GB

    I have for sale a GTX 580 Hydro Copper 2 1.5GB. It has been used for almost a year and is in superb condition. I am starting to part out my computer because I am in need of cash for bills. Has 1/2 inch barbs fitted and will also come with the 3/8 inch barbs. Will also come with original box...
  4. A

    WTB: Cheap parts for Starcraft II build

    My roommate's birthday is coming up and he has been really wanting a rig that can play Starcraft II with at least high settings. I have $100-$150 I am willing to throw into this so I am really looking for the cheapest stuff I can find. I already have a DVD drive, 160GB hard drive, and a 500W...
  5. A

    FS: S775 Combo/Fans/HDD and more...

    7800gt and 80mm fans sold. Last bump before I move to eBay.
  6. A

    Possible new general "scam" tactic going around.

    You are 100% correct but at least if you say as-is in the ad and the buyer still demands a partial refund, you have a legitimate reason to leave negative heatware. Assuming sellers only sell to buyers with heatware, then this should all be a non issue soon enough.
  7. A

    FS: S775 Combo/Fans/HDD and more...

    Corsair memory sold, added more fans.
Back
Top