• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by AnarkAtPlay

  1. A

    Fractal Design Gallery

    I've got a Node 304 coming tomorrow for a new HTPC build. Looking forward to using a Fractal Design case.
  2. A

    Ecomaster / Enermax Ostrog GT Case Lucky Draw

    I think they should offer one in the [H] color scheme.
  3. A

    silent or quiet 400W psu?

    Look at any of the seasonic gold certified supplies. They are near silent and right now have 15% off on newegg.
  4. A

    son wanted an orange computer.

    Looks great. The best part is that your boy gets to look at you like the most amazing person in the world because you made it special for him.
  5. A

    SeaSonic M12II Power Supply Lucky Draw

    I've been running an x750 gold for years. I love seasonic, Never had one problem
  6. A

    Galaxy 6 Weeks of Christmas GPU Giveaway! Week 3

    I've never used a Galaxy gpu but I'd sure be willing to give it the old college try. lol
  7. A

    Best budget headset? (~$50)

    +1 for GameCom 377. I have one and love it. Did a lot of research before I purchased it and the reviews were very positive.
  8. A

    Under-voltage on the 5v rail.

    Disconnect everything except a 12V fan from your psu and power it up with the paperclip method. Check your 12v and 5v rails for a baseline. Then connect some hdd's to the psu, power it back up and check again. If the psu drops our of reg on the 5V rail, your probably have some bad caps in your...
  9. A

    Resistor for 12v to 10v at 1.5A/18w?

    1n5402 pack of 2 Stripe will go towards the pump. If you test it on another power supply make sure that you add a load several fans in parallel should be enough to get you close to 500mA or 1A load.
  10. A

    Resistor for 12v to 10v at 1.5A/18w?

    The your best bet would be to use either 2-3 rectifier diodes in series with the pump, like the 1n5400. Typical forward voltage drop is about .5-.7v until you approach 3A (maximum forward current for the 5400 series). Then it will be closer to 1V. Since your pump has a maximum current load of...
  11. A

    Need a special PSU ...ideas????.

    Some additional specs would be helpful. Does it need multiple voltage outputs? 3.3V, 5V, 12V, or just one output like 19V. Can it be external like a power brick or does it have to be enclosed in a system? And why 450+Watts? What will it be used for? Is it possible that it could be a lower...
  12. A

    Seasonic High Voltage Lucky Draw

    Been running an x750 for years, never had a problem, never heard it make any noise.
  13. A

    Anyone else get excited?

    Pirate costume optional! lol. I think she does it because she knows she won't see me for a few days since I'll be in the man cave with my attention on building or upgrading.
  14. A

    Anyone else get excited?

    I always get excited. I keep checking the tracking online while I'm at work. I love seeing that delivered notification. Of course when I get home, I have to on a treasure hunt because my wife finds it fun to hide my shiny new parts from me. :)
  15. A

    Oh dear, I may have a problem..

    We've used them at work, I think you will be very happy with it.
Back
Top