Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Yes, if the price drops within 30 days of purchase! In fact, they just refunded me $186 on a Canon 40D I bought the 14th that went down in price last week. You just need to call them and request it (have your order number handy).
The Spyder2 is not designed for wide gamut displays (such as this one). Spyder3 or Eye-One Display 2 are both capable. I just upgraded to the Spyder3 Elite today and things went smoothly (looks great). Now I just need to get some test prints to see how accurate it is (and whether or not the...
Sorry, I was referring primarily to complaints from other posters related to this panel, primarily the screen door effect (which is supposed to be worse on IPS panels, but improved on H-IPS). I was not complaining about its color-critical capabilities (which is why I bought this panel, and...
Ordered Tuesday afternoon from newegg, standard shipping, received Thursday morning (under 48 hours!!!).
The box looked well worn with a few bigger dings, but the packaging protected the panel very well. Lots of cables, all with protected ends (a nice touch). Manual is not very thorough and...