Recent content by Ambrose

  1. A

    iPad Screen Strength Test

    My shoddy Xbox 360.
  2. A

    OMG, FYI, Added To The Dictionary...LOL

    Does this mean I can use LOL ROFL in my thesis papers?
  3. A

    Crucial Ballistix Smart Tracer PC3-1280

    I remember that Ballistix Tracer DDR2s were amazing when they were reviewed, but then like Corsair XMS2, they had cruddy ICs when production models hit.
  4. A

    Facebook Mining Real-Time Conversations for Ad Targeting

    Another reason to not use Facebook...
  5. A

    Supreme Court Ruling Makes Chasing File-Sharers Hugely Expensive

    If only we had something like this...
  6. A

    Crysis 2 Workarounds Rounded-Up

    There is no workaround for lack of foresight. Gameplay issues aside, this game has more plotholes than MW2. Watch Crytek pull another "sidestory" like they did with Warhead. I'll take Psycho or Nomad over "shot to scraps" Alcatraz. Crytek: "Since we messed up with Crysis 2, let's...
  7. A

    Crysis 2 Workarounds Rounded-Up

    Yeah... I built a new computer for Crysis 2. i7-2600k= check. DX11 GPU 6970= check. Intel X-25m= check. Too bad Crysis 2= MASSIVE FAIL. At least I could say yes to this: Can it run Crysis? *shakes head*
Back
Top