Recent content by amakrida

  1. A

    Question about 500r build.

    Since I can't remove it, should I place like a small piece of rubber underneath it? Will that be okay touching the circuitry on the back?
  2. A

    Question about 500r build.

    I must not be explaining myself correctly. If all of the stand-offs are uninstalled there are 3 rows of holes for an atx mobo. The top row of 3 (where my mobo would be installed, using only 2 stand-offs because that's all the holes the mobo has) are permanent stand-offs. Therefore since I...
  3. A

    Question about 500r build.

    You have the 3 permanent ones in the top row though right?
  4. A

    Question about 500r build.

    I don't fully understand as my stand-offs came already installed and I don't see any holes that aren't used. So those top 3 holes 'look like' stand-offs even tho they say like micro-atx and atx next to them? Did you install the extra stand-offs into them? Won't that make them taller then the...
  5. A

    Question about 500r build.

    Alright so I have the following motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131837 and the Corsair 500r case.http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139010 The case came with the motherboard stand-offs ore-installed. There are 9 of them on the case...
  6. A

    About to pull the trigger, last second double check!

    Too late now! If its overkill that's alright. I really wanted to go with Corsair as I only hear good things. I also really wanted full modular. I'm ok with the price I paid!
  7. A

    About to pull the trigger, last second double check!

    Thank you very much! Everything is ordered and on the way! I'm super excited!
  8. A

    About to pull the trigger, last second double check!

    You may or may not remember me from this thread: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1713122 Already have these: CPU: I5 3570K...
  9. A

    First Time Build, Need Help.

    Will that 750W corsair psu still be adequate to run the 7950? Also potentially another 7950 in crossfire? I was thinking about going with the Gigabyte version! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125414 Thanks! :cool:
  10. A

    First Time Build, Need Help.

    I appreciate the very detailed post a lot. I apologize for coming off as ignorant (which I am), Your post has helped a lot. Thank you. I am definitely leaning towards the 7950 now. I'm going to look into that a lot further. I assumed that people were just being biased, but I gave them the...
  11. A

    First Time Build, Need Help.

    Thank you for the reply. In terms of case I have purchased a Corsair 500r http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139010. In terms of SSDs, I really am at a loss on what constitutes a good company/drive. At first I was looking at OCZ drives as they're inexpensive, but, as...
  12. A

    First Time Build, Need Help.

    Hello I am new to the world of building computers and was wondering if you fine gentlemen could help me out by giving me your excellent advice. I have never built a computer before and am excited at the prospect of it. Not looking to build the greatest rig in the world but a decent one. I've...
Back
Top