• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Amakiro

  1. A

    Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 to Optical / Coax?

    Hello, How would I go about hooking up a set of Klipsch ProMedia 5.1's to an optical or coax output (from PS3/Xbox/Etc)? Would I need a receiver or something else? It seems every receiver I've looked at doesn't have the 3.5mm direct input plugs needed. My z-5500's Control Pod failed, and...
Back
Top