Recent content by Amadeus-484

  1. A

    Developers Install Windows 10 on an Nintendo Switch

    A small part of me asks "Why?". A much larger part says "Why not?". After all, if you are a techie, you tend to try doing random stuff for no real reason other than to see if it would work.
  2. A

    An Active Robot Is a Healthy Robot

    Looks like I need to make some offerings to placate our future spider robot overlords.
  3. A

    Chinese Console Subor Z-Plus Is Powered by AMD Ryzen Vega Graphics

    I'm surprised that it is a Subor console that is NOT a Famicom clone. I was expecting it to have a 60-pin cartridge slot with a 90,000-in-one (read: 9-in-one, repeated 10,000 times) cart included. But yeah, those specs are really nice. Looks like something I might want to plug my TV into when...
  4. A

    Intel Rumored to Release i7-8086K to Celebrate 40 Years of the x86 CPU

    I am holding out for the slightly cheaper i7-8088k. I am sure more PCs would use that processor too.
  5. A

    Shaq Fu is Getting Rebooted

    April Fool's was 4 days ago. You folks are a little late.
  6. A

    Elon Musk’s $500 Boring Company Flamethrower Up for Pre-order

    I am patiently waiting for the day when he starts calling his employees henchmen, moves his HQ to a volcanic island, and builds a high-powered orbital laser for "energy distribution".
  7. A

    Creative Unveils Sound Blaster with RGB Lighting

    I will definitely be buying this card... If it has an actual OPL2 or OPL3 chip, like a real Sound Blaster. If not... Ehhh, why bother?
Back
Top