Recent content by alz0rz

  1. A

    WTB: Microsoft Office key

    2016+. For a single time install. Anyone?
  2. A

    WTB Microsoft Office 2018/20 key

    As title states, need the basics version - Word, Excel, etc. Does anyone have a license to sell?
  3. A

    SMOKING HOT: RTX 2080 Ti EVGA BLACK EDITION $999

    I bought this for regular price of $999 a month ago, have it OCd to 1950 and use the hybrid water cooler (1384b1) for solid, silent gameplay with max temps of 60c. no complaints!
  4. A

    FS: Bbattlefield 5 Game Code

    SOLD
  5. A

    Should have bought a 1080 Ti

    EVGA’s warranty on the -KR cards go with the card NOT the owner.
  6. A

    WTB: IPHONE X

    What are you looking to pay? I have a 1 year old X 256gb, Gray. PM Me.
  7. A

    EVGA GTX 1060 SC 3gb, Eero 2nd gen set, Nest outdoor cam, 12GB DDR3 ram

    I also have used Nest outdoor cam, nothing wrong with it either, I just bought 2 packs of 2 because it was cheaper than buying 4 separately but had no real need for a 4th camera. Selling for $130 shipped Finally, I have 12GB (3x4GB) G.Skill DDR3 Ram, F3-10666CL9T-12GBRL for $60 SHIPPED...
  8. A

    EVGA GTX 1070 8GB $289 @ Amazon

    Yep, did that but shows up as $389. Nothing I see in combo to reduce it either.
Back
Top