• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Alptraum

  1. A

    Rumor Has It

    My girlfriend and I actually worked at PC Club from 2003 to 2005 in Modesto and Stockton, CA. We kept in touch with some of the managers and employees over the years and when I saw this yesterday while studying for finals (RSS Feed came up) I showed my girlfriend. She called one of the stores...
Back
Top