Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Gigabyte GA-965P-S3
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600
EVGA GeForce 8800GTS 640MB
FSP Group SAGA+ 400R 400W ATX12V Power Supply
4GB of DDR2 RAM
Zalman CNPS9500 AT CPU fan
DVD burner
Running Windows 7 x64
I was doing some gaming yesterday and my computer shut off by itself. After that, it wouldn't come on again. Pressing the power button did nothing. It seemed to me to be a cut and dry PSU issue. I did some googling and found this on Corsair's site:
Q » My machine doesnt start up when I hit...