Recent content by alpha-q

  1. A

    Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

    I'm using my cell phone headsets with the mic . Please pik my name thank you.
  2. A

    Black Ops so far let down

    Wow this thread has been highjacked 1 too many times. So does anybody have any updates. About the lag issues on codbo. And how is it on the consoles. Is it the same?
  3. A

    Kinda Curious? How long do your case's last?

    lol i just had my upgrade itch when they started to introduce cod black ops...and im almost ready for tommorow!!....
  4. A

    Call of Duty Black Ops Servers

    i see..thanks for the reply
  5. A

    Call of Duty Black Ops Servers

    sry for the noob question...as you can see i am a noob here lol... I was just wondering what the difference is between rank and unrank servers on codbo..
  6. A

    Dad Kinects With Son’s Face

    LMAO!!! FAIL!!!
  7. A

    Holy crap, it worked! Dead video card, resurrected!

    wow gj buddy i have a lot of dead mobos..hopefully i can frankenstein them also..yeeee haa!!
  8. A

    Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

    Please pick my name (cross fingers). I really really want these headsets. My x-fi soundcard is getting old and time to retire. I'm sick of not being able to pinpoint where the enemies are in cod. Even a noob who just bought the game can hear me lolz.
Back
Top