• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Alien_Zero

  1. A

    DFI UT X58-T3EH8 - new 4/28 beta bios = 235Bclk

    If I won't find an answer to my Gigabyte EX58-Extreme + Thernaltake PSUs then I'll probably get one of these. I've used DFIs before the LP era, very stable and lovely boards.
  2. A

    nv5 silencer on 6800GT

    NV5 + Supplied thermal compound do wonders on my Gugabyte 6800 gt. Idle @ 35 :eek: under stress @ 45 :eek: :eek: P.S. Card @ 430/1170 :D
  3. A

    Post your 6800 GT OC!

    I got 5661 with my overclocked gigabyte 6800GT + NV 5. PC specs: p4 2.4 @ 3.0 Abit IS7-E Mobo 1 GB RAM kingston
  4. A

    Effects of voltmodding on lifetime?

    Most of the people I know who volt moded their GT with a 1.4v Bios got their 6800 GT dead after 2 or 3 months maximum. Though some Gts work fine.
  5. A

    New drivers 71.80 on nvidia ftp

    Yes, and I'm downloading them now :D
  6. A

    Post your 6800 GT OC!

    I dunno, I'm overclocking My card and it is responding well. :D The Temps before using the NV5 were 60 Idle and 72 after playing too much Doom 3 and Americas Army. I only used NV5 with the thermal compound that came with it though I have AS5 and I didn't use it. So 430 MHz Core and...
  7. A

    Post your 6800 GT OC!

    Hi all, this is my first post and I hope it won't be the last :D I have a Gigabyte 6800GT and using NV5 on it, overclocked it to 430/1170, I didn't try to push hrader but maybe in the near future I will. The only strange thing is that the temps reading are so weird, I'm getting 32~34...
Back
Top