Recent content by alien resident

  1. A

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    hey thanks for that answer.That is encouraging Now another quick one. You know that loud tick-tock you hear when the monitor changes resolution.......that sounds like a lot of wear and tear happening when that happens. What causes that sound. I have a KVM switch that I am thinking of using...
  2. A

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    is 100hz the refresh rate for 1600x1000 ?
  3. A

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    I have another dilemma guys. Consider the following facts. I am quite broke now. I also have second child on the way. I have been playing with my XBOX360 on a TOSHIBA 27” NON-hdtv. Its just a regular tube TV. I would love to be able to get a better TV to get better picture quality than my...
  4. A

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    BTW If I switch over to the BNC inputs and make setting changes and THEN switch back to the VGA-PC inputs, will the setting for PC be affected by the BNc settings. I guess what I am trying to figure out is if I have my XBOX360 plugged into the BNC and PC into the regular into VGA inputs...
  5. A

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    or a little enlightenment on the nature of your problem rather than a generic 911
  6. A

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    hey guys what is the aspect ratio for this monitor. is it 16:10 or 16:9.....My res is 1680x1050.(if that makes a difference) and how can I tell what the max refresh rate is for that res. I have the HP version of this monitor. is that different in specs from the SONY labelled one in anyway.
  7. A

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    hey guys. just to keep me from having to dig thru over a hundred pages I have this simple question. I want to hook my XBOX 360 up to this monitor using the VGA cables (not the 5 component connectors on the back). Is this going to look any better than my 27" Toshiba FST 27AFX54 which is not an...
  8. A

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    to understand correctly....you BNC guys are saying that the visual is WAY better with the DVI to BNC than the regular DVI-to-VGA connector ?
  9. A

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    I've been watching y'all goin on about the Windas program. When would one WANT to use this program...seriously. What am I missing..?
  10. A

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    love it. 200$ well spent instead of 750 on an NEC LCD
  11. A

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    HEH she is kinda hot too and nice. I bought one form her two weeks ago. Good luck. You are going to be lugging this up from her basement.... LOL and these buggers are HEAVY !
  12. A

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    ok got that but what kind of cleaning solution ?
  13. A

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    Whats the best way to clean this monitor screen without scratching it ??
  14. A

    24" Widescreen CRT (FW900) From Ebay arrived,Comments.

    just curious what are you trying to do here with the cables ?
Back
Top