Recent content by alfonsohuang

  1. A

    OpenZFS NAS (BSD, Illumos, Linux, OSX, Solaris, Windows + Storage Spaces) with napp-it web-gui

    sorry for not clear under pool A, smb- directory-->smbshare directory-->test under smbshare my Videocam files,file size larger than 4gb my pics, raw file -->10 to 20 MB moving files form pool A to pool B on the same Server move videocam files, good..... speed over 200MB/s but camera...
  2. A

    OpenZFS NAS (BSD, Illumos, Linux, OSX, Solaris, Windows + Storage Spaces) with napp-it web-gui

    I suggest give up smb, go back to samba, if just use for home NAS I've try smb for 1 week, it's really not good for use. and if I move files from smb directories to not smb directories under the same pool, smb do copy and delete, not cut and paste, means long long time and I have more than...
  3. A

    smb problem under Solaris 11 express "move files"

    for the past two years, I use OpenSolaris. with samba it's not like this I think I have to use samba again, and remove smb
  4. A

    OpenIndiana horrible SMB performance

    8 KByte 256MBytes 217 Mbits/sec zpool wd green raidz2 8 disks server :z68 realtek client: windows 7 realtek H57 I use maxframesize=33333333333...... and I was running something when iperf your zpool have problem?
  5. A

    What happens to ZFS formatted drive when mounted in non-ZFS OS?

    I suggest you backup and leave in home bring the six hard drive to Japan If someone put one of the six hard drive ,windows will show it's a new hd don't let someone check "initialize" I think you may told them the six hard drive are new ones
  6. A

    smb problem under Solaris 11 express "move files"

    My English is a little weak. I make a smb share, zpool\test under zpool ,there are lots of directories and files if I want to move those directories and files to test cut and paste,right? for example, move zpool\alfonso to zpool\test Solaris will do copy then remove zpool\alfonso it's...
  7. A

    Building my NAS

    I just bought 3 IBM M1015 to replace Dell 6i and H200 and I have gigabyte z68,asus z68 mb I also use Solaris you may boot, but could hang after LSI bios show so I plug it on asus p6t deluxe,it's X58, replace the firmware to it mode then everything goes fine so you have to make sure...
Back
Top