• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by alexrud

  1. A

    WTB R9 270 / Gtx 660/760 /950

    I'm awaiting my 980 Ti in the mail, so my old card is for sale. I have an MSI GTX 660 2GB Twin Frozr III if you are interested. PM me with an offer.
  2. A

    FS: Pair of MSI Hawk Geforce GTX 460 1GB (SLI)

    It's been awhile since i've been here on the forums but it's upgrade time again and I have some stuff to sell! I have a pair of MSI Hawk Geforce GTX 460 1GB graphics cards that will soon need to go to a good home. Both cards function perfectly and have been running SLI'd in the system listed...
  3. A

    Lian Li Aluminum Cases - RATTLE!!!

    I have a PC-X1000 and my case has had an occasional rattle from the side panels. What I did was buy some circular felt adhesive pads and place them on the mating surfaces between the panel and chassis where I thought the vibrations were coming from. No more rattles, but the case still had an...
  4. A

    FS: Pair of Gigabyte GTX460 OC 1GB GPUs SLI

    SOLD TO mutti_wilson!
  5. A

    FS: Pair of Gigabyte GTX460 OC 1GB GPUs SLI

    EXACTLY - Someone buy these!!!
  6. A

    FS: Pair of Gigabyte GTX460 OC 1GB GPUs SLI

    bump - price lowered
  7. A

    FS: Pair of Gigabyte GTX460 OC 1GB GPUs SLI

    bump - lower price
  8. A

    FS: Pair of Gigabyte GTX460 OC 1GB GPUs SLI

    I have for sale a pair of Gigabyte GTX460 1GB cards. They were purchsed from Newegg in October and were used for around 1.5 months. I replaced them with a pair of MSI 460 Hawk cards which I received as a gift on Xmas, so I no longer need these. They run at 715/1430/1800 MHz stock. They also...
  9. A

    The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Blu-ray/DVD) $5.00

    I'm just kidding of course. I have many female friends who like the Twilight universe whom I pick on from time to time - it's all in good fun. In turn they think I am crazy when I tell them I spent $300 on a motherboard or $360 for a pair of gfx cards. So I most wholeheartedly agree with...
  10. A

    The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Blu-ray/DVD) $5.00

    You could always line the top with felt material - no rolling off of liquid and you also cover up the gayness.
  11. A

    The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Blu-ray/DVD) $5.00

    Pretty expensive considering the only good use for the disc is as a drink coaster. I'll pass and continue to use the mountain of AOL CD's i've accumulated over the years.
  12. A

    CPU core temp at 57

    Here is a review chart from Frostytech that has performance for both parts listed: http://www.frostytech.com/articleview.cfm?articleid=2198&page=5 Performance with both is (according to the review) pretty darn close.
Back
Top