Recent content by AlexJann23

  1. A

    What you think of my build?

    I had these problem when I built my PC couple years ago. It turns out it was the aftermarket CPU cooler. Try the CPU cooler that came with your CPU.
  2. A

    MSI R9 280X Twin Frosr Unboxing Video

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CljK1bUT_oU
  3. A

    5870 and 5 FPS in BF4

    I have the same GPU and it's unplayable for me also with latest driver from AMD. Not sure if the final game will be the same but for now I'm back to playing BF3.
  4. A

    Skyrim Mods - A Comprehensive List & User Support Thread

    You're right seems like the Jaysus mod was not installed properly. I don't why it wouldn't install properly using Nexus Mod. Thanks for the SkyUI mod.
  5. A

    Skyrim Mods - A Comprehensive List & User Support Thread

    Dj, 3 months after I had purchased the game, I finally had a chance to play it for the first time last weekend. So far I have spent 10 hours of gameplay and I'm currently at Level 9. I have installed the Jaysus, katana swords and the bandolier mods. Both katana and bandolier works but the...
  6. A

    Skyrim Mods - A Comprehensive List & User Support Thread

    I'll purchase the game this week and will likely need a lot of help from you. I was contemplating about buying this game since I still enjoy BF3, but after reading this thread I was convinced to buy. In the meantime I'll continue reading this thread to learn more about the mods. Thanks again.
  7. A

    Skyrim Mods - A Comprehensive List & User Support Thread

    It's 1GB :( Thank you for this thread dj.
  8. A

    Skyrim Mods - A Comprehensive List & User Support Thread

    Hi Guys, I don't post here often but after reading this thread I really want to purchase the game. The information here is overwhelming but first I want to ask you guys if my system (see signature below) can run this game? I think I just want to do the texture and weapon mods and go from there...
  9. A

    Dragon Age: Awakening - Thoughts and Impressions

    I'm picking this up as soon as I finished DA:Origins. Also, I have not checked but the other DLCs are free or you have to pay?
  10. A

    Post your workstation 2010!

    Here's mine
  11. A

    The Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread! - ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS

    Here's mine. Specs is in my sig.
  12. A

    Does a Hyper 212+ fit on a EVGA E758-A1?

    It didn't work for me (check link below), its causing my board not to boot. I had to RMA the first motherboard thinking it was defective, but it wasn't the board that's causing it, it was the hyper 212+cooler. I just ordered the Cogage True today. Here's my link on the EVGA message board...
  13. A

    Help me complete my build

    Guys here it is. It took a while because I have to save more money to get the XFX 5870. I had problem with CM Hyper 212+, its causing a short on the motherboard causing it not to boot. I actually RMA'd the first EVGA motherboard thinking it was defective. EVGA replaced the board, no questions...
  14. A

    ATI's new 5000 mobile series

    Here's a video of the 5830 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iqrm_2Gqu8
  15. A

    Best way to apply thermal paste on I7 920 ?

    I'll be building a gaming rig in a few weeks, just want to ask what's the best way to apply the thermal paste on the I7 920 cpu (want to OC to 4ghz) with CM Hyper 212+. I've seen different videos on youtube and not sure which one to follow.
Back
Top