• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by alexander007

  1. A

    An Odd Dual Core Atom build for fun

    I suppose you are using only one 2GB stick...because that mobo only have one slot for memory.
  2. A

    I need a logo...

    Contact me via PM...I need to talk with you!!! Thanks
  3. A

    I need a logo...

    righ know I dont have any layout or webdesign........www.wifi-pr.net want to start the desing of the page around the logo....thats why I need the logo....
  4. A

    I need a logo...

    any help?
  5. A

    I need a logo...

    Well...I want to make a website about local hotspots in my area....so Im in the need of a logo....I would like something like http://www.nycwireless.net/articles logo....very simple but have the nyc and wireless.... the theme would be wifi + PR.... Im going to pay for something that I...
  6. A

    FS: 1U Rack Chassis

    buummmppp
  7. A

    FS: 1U Rack Chassis

    Bump :)
  8. A

    FS: 1U Rack Chassis

    Bump! I need to sell it.
  9. A

    FS: 1U Rack Chassis

    :cool: :cool:
  10. A

    FS: 1U Rack Chassis

    Bump :eek:
  11. A

    FS: 1U Rack Chassis

    Bump
  12. A

    FS: 1U Rack Chassis

    anyone?
  13. A

    FS: 1U Rack Chassis

    :) :)
  14. A

    FS: 1U Rack Chassis

    bump
Back
Top