Recent content by akrieg

  1. A

    Color space and gamut technical questions

    For 10-bit displays, what about the NEC PA241W, Eizo FlexScan SX2462W, and Eizo ColorEdge CG245W, to name a few? Are they just 8-bit displays as well? If so, why is there so much hatred of 6-bit+A-FRC? is it because the LUTs are normally 6-bit as well? For the DeltaE values, they all came from...
  2. A

    Color space and gamut technical questions

    XoR, Denis, Thanks. Your information was very helpful, I'll be back if I have any more questions.
  3. A

    Color space and gamut technical questions

    I am a graphic designer doing research into displays and color spaces and, after reading tons of conflicting info, I figured I should just ask the people who probably know. In no particular order, here are my questions: Do sRGB and Adobe RGB have a specific list of colors or are they just...
Back
Top