A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Hi guys. Thanks for all the info. I'm going to buy the 120 watt picoPSU + 102 watt power brick (so won't be able to utilise all 120 watts, but think it should be fine for my system). I've now also changed the setup to an Intel Dual Core E7300 plus a Gigabyte GA-EG31MF-S2 G31 chipset MB. I did...
ND40oz: Thanks for the tip. Yes, that case does look very cool! However, I think it's a bit expensive for the budget I want to spend. Thanks to Mohonri's help, I now know I can use more or less any ATX case. Have checked the Lian-Li cases, which are awesome as well, and feature measures to...
Hi guys. So I'm at work building a Solaris NAS based on the Intel D945GCLF2 Atom 330 based board. It comes with an integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 and an integrated Realtek 10/100/1000 NIC. In addition to the motherboard, I plan to buy 2GB RAM, 2 1TB Samsung Spinpoint SATA 300...