Recent content by akifbayram

  1. A

    FS: Microsoft Surface RT, Audio-Technica A900X, Apple TV 2

    Prices are shipped to ConUS. Paypal payments only. Heatware akifbayram. $130 OBO - 32GB Microsoft Surface RT Tablet with Black Touch Cover Item used for a few hours total. No visible scratches or dents. Mint condition. Comes with the 32GB tablet, Touch Type cover and charger. $130 OBO -...
  2. A

    Skull Canyon NUC (2016) w/ M.2 eGPU

    I could've sworn the title said Skull Candy. I was so confused.
  3. A

    32:18 monitors are here

    I have two u2410s (16:10). I was thinking of getting a curved 21:9 to replace them. Pros? Cons?
  4. A

    What is the most expensive Video Card you ever bought?

    Hopefully the 1070 or 1080 will be next.
  5. A

    Activision CEO Responds To Infinite Warfare Mass-Dislike Campaign

    The trailer looked like a good movie. Don't know about it being a game, though.
  6. A

    $100 eBay Gift Card for $95 (Limit 2)

    These were great when you could roll them over and over.
  7. A

    Nvidia 970 with NVTTM Reference cooler $280 at BestBuy

    Can't resist that reference design. Great price on the card. Might be time to upgrade.
  8. A

    Apple Stole My Music. No, Seriously.

    I also noticed many of my songs having different versions after switching to Apple Music. I'll have to check if my actual MP3 files are still original or updated..
  9. A

    Windows 10 Updates Ruin Everything

    I wish I saw this live. I try to update as soon as possible to avoid this kind of headache.
  10. A

    Should I buy an iPad Mini 4

    Go for the latest gen iPad Pro 9.7. It'll fare through the software updates much better. Pencil support is a great plus.
  11. A

    What is the most expensive Video Card you ever bought?

    750 Ti... Not much of a gamer but it does the job when I want to fire something up.
  12. A

    Post Your Workstations 2016

    How do you like the U2417H jedolly?
Back
Top