Recent content by aketolove

  1. A

    Quality 24"-27", 16:9 panel for gaming?

    Basically
  2. A

    HP ZR24w

    Not everyone is like that some are far more emotional then others just let it be. We appreciate your info, but like most we just want to see a bit of insider info proof as the March 24th is a bit of time to wait to say the lease.
  3. A

    Dell U2410

    Looks like its back down to 499.00
  4. A

    HP ZR24w

    And the wait continues. :P
  5. A

    Dell U2410

    Hell it better be I am not wanting to wait much longer then again with the problems the u2410 has had and the price I might find it in me to spare more patience if the HP is what the hype makes it out to be.
  6. A

    Dell U2410

    Never anything that is perfect in life even the a01 revision.
  7. A

    Startrek Online retail/headstart thread

    Sadly I have to agree that the game is shallow so much I stop playing it early just because I couldn't enjoy it much after getting a character level up to admiral 5 in less then two week with nothing to do. Now it's just collecting dust as we speak but oh well that cryptic for you /sigh off...
  8. A

    HP ZR24w

    Been delayed eh, go figure kind of disappointed that we have to wait longer not surprised but ugh.
  9. A

    Dell U2410

    Wish the prices would go down keep hoping for a deal some where a used a01 version be it on for sale or ebay but still no luck. Hoping for a $400 or roughly price range as waiting for HP new monitor release has been driving me a bit crazy to say the lease.
  10. A

    HP ZR24w

    Frustrating indeed, one can only wonder why it has not been released yet I have been holding off also and I can tell you I am feeling just as trouble by the wait as its now the 20th.
  11. A

    Dell U2410

    Still have not been able to get one at a reasonable price that or the ebay seller won't tell me what model they are selling when I ask them. Along with the run around on phone with dell I have yet to get any real established way of getting this monitor without the run around.
  12. A

    A (gaming) monitor with good blacks

    I am in the same boat you are with monitors I am still looking for a 24" monitor myself that has lack of similar issues.
  13. A

    Best Monitor for Under $300?

    I would love to help you, but none of your links even work seems you somehow cut them all off. As not a single on works with the ..... in the middle of the links when clicked on.
  14. A

    G2410 or 2494hm

    I am trying to decide on a Dell g2410 or a Samsung 2494hm for my next monitor upgrade. I would like to be able to play consoles in the future on it but it is going to mainly be used for browsing, gaming, watching movies and looking at pictures. I want to get a monitor that performs and doesn't...
  15. A

    Dell U2410

    I have no ideal, I wish I knew as I wanted to buy a u2410 on ebay or some cheaper merchant myself. With all the issues though I hesitate to make a purchase for this monitor myself as it is a bit of money from my end to get what might be a defective troubled product.
Back
Top