• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Akaruikage

  1. A

    BFG 7900GS OC 24pp unlock

    I downloaded an EVGA bios from http://www.mvktech.net/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,0/func,selectfolder/cat,4/ Sorry, I'm not sure which bios revision it was; I think it's rev01, but I could be wrong. Now keep in mind, that I have an BFG 7900gs OC with a GT bios(as I noted in an...
  2. A

    BFG 7900GS OC 24pp unlock

    [removed by user?]
  3. A

    BFG 7900GS OC 24pp unlock

    I actually took a look at my 7900gs GPU core and it turned out to be one of the GT cores (G71-GT-N-A2). So I used NVFlash to try and flash it with a BFG 7900GT bios. To make a long story short, it didn't end up working. I couldn't figure out why, because it was the same core and I could unlock...
Back
Top