Recent content by Akae

  1. A

    Unstable i5 2500k system at base clock (reboots)

    ok so after playing Dirt3 for half hour, I still notice "jumpy" frames and some pink artifacts tears on the screen sometimes when my car crashes or hit a tree. The computer did not reboot during the time I was playing, but again, it was just for 30 minutes.
  2. A

    Unstable i5 2500k system at base clock (reboots)

    i fixed the links btw. sorry about that.
  3. A

    Unstable i5 2500k system at base clock (reboots)

    ok, so i changed the memory voltage to 1.5 and I could run a large FFT test for almost 24 hours. Sweet. I think I might have figured the issue. going to run more tests and post results. any ideas/suggestions?
  4. A

    Unstable i5 2500k system at base clock (reboots)

    I believe you are right about 1.5v. Is there a way for me to check in an isolated way if the internal memory of either CPU and memory are working properly? Also, if the CPU internal memory was damage, would Prime95 small FFTs still run like it did?
  5. A

    Unstable i5 2500k system at base clock (reboots)

    Memory sticks are in slots 2 and 4. Yeah, I had a hard time to update my BIOS so I decided to just use the version that came with the install DVD. I tried downloading from the manufacturers webpage and installing but my mobo doesnt recognize it. I also tried installing Asus suite II/update and...
  6. A

    Unstable i5 2500k system at base clock (reboots)

    Hi all, This is the first machine I build and I am in dire need of assistance. My computer became unstable after I tried overclocking it to 4.0GHz following this guide: http://www.clunk.org.uk/forums/overc...beginners.html So I reset the mobo CMOS using the jumper function to guarantee all...
Back
Top