• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ak47is1337

  1. A

    4x8gb DDR4, 5930k, TONS of watercooling stuff, Phanteks Primo, Delta fans

    SORRY GUYS HUGE MESS UP ON MY PART IT IS A 5820K I WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL I CONFIRM THAT IS OKAY WITH ANY BUYER
  2. A

    4x8gb DDR4, 5930k, TONS of watercooling stuff, Phanteks Primo, Delta fans

    Hi rgMekanic, I will but let me calculate shipping. What do you need?
  3. A

    4x8gb DDR4, 5930k, TONS of watercooling stuff, Phanteks Primo, Delta fans

    PLEASE REPLY BELOW IF YOU HAVE PM'D ME, IT IS EASIER FOR ME TO SEE THAT TONS of stuff here for sale, I will do my best to list everything as accurately as possible. 27 positive heatware https://www.heatware.com/u/61882/to First up: T mobile Note 4 32gb...works, but has a burned screen in...
Back
Top