• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by aj28

  1. A

    ASUS Xonar DS vs. Auzentech X-Studio

    So I'm looking to upgrade my sound card and was after some advice. Currently running an XtremeGamer, but I'm pretty much done with Creative at this point. I don't run surround sound, switching between a 2.0 speaker set and a pair of headphones, so an FP jack is a must, but 7.1 definitely isn't...
Back
Top