Recent content by AHeilemann

  1. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    What cooler is that?
  2. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    They drilled holes in the back, I would further drill holes in the left side, right above the gpu fans and then mount a fan there. Think there's room enough.
  3. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    With proper fans I think it could work, if you accept high temps. Make sure the CPU intake fan (on the bracket) is powerful, it will blow a bunch of air over to the gpu's. You could even experiment with some cardboard to make sure the air is directed over there. you could use a 38mm thick Scythe...
  4. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    This review puts a gtx580 next to a gtx 590, there is more room for air intake than I thought. Might work anyways then. dunno, looking forward to hearing your observations when you get it all :)
  5. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    I also commented on your similar bit-tech forum post, but would like to hear feedback on my comments from the people in here. 2xGTX 590 with no spacing in between. How is a center placed fan ever gonna breathe on the first card. And if it is this design How are the front GPU going to breathe...
  6. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    It only comes with mount for 1 ssd, but otherwise it looks good. Can imagine the 6990 getting quite hot, perhaps choose a CPU cooler that allows you to fit the gpu fan exhaust bracket. Don't know which would fit.
  7. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    Does anyone else hear a buzzing noise when using the top audio out port on a Asus-P8P67-M Pro board? It's not there when I use the port on the I/O panel.
  8. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    Thanks for correcting me on the gfx exhaust not fitting with H70, thought it did. You should, as the FT03 manual states, choose a graphics card that looks like this: http://images.bit-tech.net/content_images/2010/12/nvidia-geforce-gtx-570-1-3gb-review/GTX570-7.jpg And not like this...
  9. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    I have a Silver Arrow in mine which is bigger, check my post on that on page 24. If I remember correctly then none of the GTX560 have external exhaust only, they all have center fan intake, so one of your cards (perhaps both) is gonna have a hard time breathing. And when they get hot they're...
  10. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    I have a Silver Arrow in mine (on a Asus P8P67-M Pro), it's a tight fit, but it's in there and does not interfere with PCI-E. It's the extra height from the TY140 fans thats the tallest point, especially the center one, which makes it a little difficult to close the side panel. This is why I...
  11. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    Sound awesome :) Could you do a noise and temp test comparing 1 x gtx570 vs 2 x gtx570 in a closed case? I've ordered 1 gtx 570, but am considering adding a second one in the future. No rush :)
  12. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    That makes sense...
  13. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    Don't always know how blindly one should trust the manual. Probably often just general recommendations. Example, the FT02 manual states maximum CPU cooler height to be 165mm, but the Thermalright Archon fits despite being 170mm. I was hoping it could fit in the FT03 as it states maximum height...
  14. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    This video shows the Strider Gold 1200 which is 180mm long. Even being creative you I don't think you can push in another 20mm. http://youtu.be/IAvtfV2dU_0
  15. A

    Silverstone FT03... matx

    Double posting, sorry.
Back
Top