Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Thank you guys for finding time to comment. Very encouraging.
I need this monitor for programming as lately I started working on a software project where color reproduction is important.
As I understand this monitor comes factory precalibrated. Will I have to manually calibrate colors or...
Seriously thinking to buy Samsung S27B970. My question is for the guys who own it for a while are you overall happy with it? From reading the forum about it, it seems it is the best glossy 27" screen at the moment (I am looking for glossy, my eyes get strained of a sparkle) .
I can get it from...
I own LG W2486L and it comes with horrible anti-glare coating (matte) as I described in another thread recently. Same as you I am searching for glossy LED but the only one seems to be Apple as it is mentioned and it is not compatible with PC.
But BenQ are releasing 24 incher called V2400 eco...
I am not an expert on colors but the only color that looks great on it is actually black. Black looks clean, deep and very even (no bleeding or anything) I bet because of LED technology. And on black the nasty anti-glare coating is not visible at all. I wish the other colors would be like this I...
Hi guys,
I just recently found this forum which is absolutely awesome I wish I have seen it earlier.
I bought LG W2486L 24 inch TN LED monitor few days back.
I thought LED is a good idea and it is slim energy efficient monitor.
Now I am going to return it.
It seems LG use very hard...