A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
What other board would u recommend other than dfi? Rest is just a little difference in price.. I wanted a board to handle that graphic card and the overclock easily =)
4870x2 + 9450 its kinda future prespective..
About the 250 fps i get them in low settings at 1024x768 with my actual computer (E6400 + 8800gt + 2 Gbs mem @ 667) so i expect to get like 250 fps at 1680 with this comp.
In cod if u dont get 125 stable/locked gameplay isnt that good.. its a...
I play CoD 4 at a good level.. and the best option to play it is at max resolution of the screen at constant 250 fps with some config.. what u probably dont get with a single 4870. =\
Thats why i thought about 4870x2 since its gonna be bombastic.
Btw.. how many fps will i loose in games...
Is there a vista home premium 64 bits?
I've heard marvellous things about the new nvidia card.. depending on price ill decide what to do.
What board u recommend from asus? :rolleyes:
Never heard about those discs..
So u recommend something like this Corsair PC8500 4Gb XMS2 Dominator (2x2Gb) DDR2?
DDR3 seems kinda expensive for what it is right now? What board would u recommend? I just want one that takes the best out of the 9450 in a 3.2/3.6 oc.
I also chose a raid 0 with nice discs.
Does the...
Corsair or ocz one? ty
This graphic card is going to be awesome in every aspects.. thats why im gonna buy that one.
http://www.techzonept.com/showthread.php?t=303304&page=2 - check benchs =)
I didnt choose those memories for look.. but for performance on oc.. i...
Im using this computer for gaming, watching films and browsing internet or listening to music.
Im buying it when ATI 4870x2 comes out.
I play in a 22' samsung 2232 at 1680x1050.
I play mostly CoD4 but i want a versatile comp in terms of games.
Im buying it in Portugal so.. nvm about...
Guys im thinking about buying a new monitor for gaming since i have a L1730s from LG. I'm thinking about buying the samsung 226 bw. Whats ur opinion on the best quality/price monitor of the market. Is there anything new and much better coming soon? Is the 60hz very bad thing? Is it gonna be a...