• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by agoanito

  1. A

    Skyrim - Difficulty Setting

    Random contribution. I play master. Have a character, a pure conjuration/restoration mage, therefore, no offensive spells, and I use no weapons. My means of downing enemies is summond creatures/zombies/a companion. Honestly, very difficult playthrough thus far. Not in the least bit boring...
  2. A

    Skyrim impressions

    Much prefer shield. Often come across mages, or boss mages on my master difficulty where dual wield is just no good. With shield up and blocking, 50% less magic damage or something isn't it? That and the fact that shield bash is brilliant. Tends to interrupt a cast, with perks it does nice...
  3. A

    Where is Skyrim screenshot thread?

    Figured I'd stop lurking and share a few. Just paused whilst exploring to take a few, nothing too fancy. I do have some mods. Little outdated some of them xD.
Back
Top