Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I use a gamepad which is a first for me in the nfs series. Been a keyboard cowboy since the very first release.
I was expecting it to feel tighter but its slop.. Maybe its because I have been playing a lot of GT4 lately. :D
I bought my Wavemaster because it was built solid, looks great, and wasn't absurdly priced. It wasn't until later that I found out you can only put in so many items before temperatures inside get warmer than desired. At the time I didn't like anyone elses offerings so I decided I'd make do and...
Thanks for the link, never hurts to have more options.
I haven't decided what I want to do yet. I do know that all of them have to be better than what I use now, so there is no wrong choice to be made. :D
First post :D
I want some better air cooling for my cpu. I was looking at these two thinking they would do a lot better than my 7000b-cu, but because of the design of the Wavemaster case airflow I'm kind of stuck on making this decision. I am not ready to change cases as I've put a lot of...