Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I have two servers that transfer a lot of data between the two. I currently have them connect with a gigabit link. Both servers have relatively large arrays that are capable of more than gigabit speeds. One of them has a quad port Intel NIC that supports teaming. I would like to buy another NIC...
It seems that it is the same slot, but they flip the side the bracket is on. I've sent an email to SuperMicro support before and this is the response I got
So you may be able to remove the bracket and get it to work, but I'm not sure. Let me know if you try and it does work.