• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Aesop Fable

  1. A

    Serial Experiment Lain Laptop Mod

    Ok, plans are complete (more or less gave up on the blender models and used an autoCAD), now I just need to determine materials, find them, and start building. I was considering using engravers plastic and renting time on a CNC machine, however, those can make CAD look easy and I'm not sure if...
  2. A

    Serial Experiment Lain Laptop Mod

    Serial Experiments Lain Laptop Mod ((This is a mod of a Compaq Armade 7400 laptop. Eventually, it will wind up looking like the navi from Serial Experients Lain.)) This is not a highpowered computer, however, I'll be doing most of the hacks to the os us LaimWM, a highly modified copy of...
Back
Top