• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by aeglos

  1. A

    Dell U3219Q - 32" 4K Monitor with HDR400

    I unfortunately went through two of these panels this week (via Amazon). I lost the panel lottery both times. Here you can see the two panels in a lit room at 50% brightness with a black image. Panel 1 Notice that all 4 corners are noticeably bad. Panel 2 Notice that the lower right...
  2. A

    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti and 2080 1440p Preview @ [H]

    Nice preview. Since you guys are the only ones that do real-world gameplay testing, I'd love to see different FPS targets at different resolutions. For example, at 1440p, what settings do you have to lower to maintain 144hz on each card? 240hz at 1080p? Just a suggestion, as I realize...
  3. A

    Kaby Lake 7700K vs Sandy Bridge 2600K IPC Review @ [H]

    Great article. When you do real-world gaming comparisons, it would be really great if you could test frame times. That area has seen a huge improvement going from Sandy Bridge all the way up to Skylake/Kaby Lake, though unfortunately it doesn't get a lot of spotlight as it's fairly expensive...
  4. A

    New Samsung 4k for everyone.

    I had this happen on mine (blotches in a different area) and ended up getting a full return. This seems pretty common for the curved design (check AVS thread). You can try massaging the screen with a microfiber cloth to help lessen it, but it will still be present.
  5. A

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    First post, just wanted to show off my new setup thanks to this thread! I got rid of my ancient triple monitor setup and went with something much more ergonomically friendly. Here's my current work-in-progress: Samsung UN48JS9000 Dell U3415W Dell U2412M I still have a Dell U2713HM sitting...
Back
Top