• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Adrian1994

  1. A

    RTX PRO 6000 released with 96GB of VRAM

    How much does the rtx 6000 pro cost compared to the 5090?
  2. A

    Worth upgrading from a 3080ti to 5080?

    It’s only worth it if you’re going to use the actual performance gain.
  3. A

    5090 in stock and it looks like it is staying in stock

    20% off? Is this assuming that have that 40% mark up on the 5090? Or 20% off of msrp
  4. A

    PlayStation 5 Pro $649.99 at NewEgg Today Only

    Is this really that good of a deal, assuming we have a PC?
  5. A

    5090 in stock and it looks like it is staying in stock

    Microcenter Tustin has them but for around $700 over msrp.
  6. A

    RTX PRO 6000 released with 96GB of VRAM

    I wish MSRP was an option for this card
  7. A

    Do you still have the 4090 gaming oc?

    Do you still have the 4090 gaming oc?
  8. A

    Ahhhh no I’ll make one right now. The other forums I’m apart of have ratings built in

    Ahhhh no I’ll make one right now. The other forums I’m apart of have ratings built in
  9. A

    How much for 3080 ti?

    How much for 3080 ti?
  10. A

    Interested in 1,4,6,9,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 I can offer $2850 for all listed above

    Interested in 1,4,6,9,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 I can offer $2850 for all listed above
  11. A

    what do you mean? I just need the standard air cooled heat sink

    what do you mean? I just need the standard air cooled heat sink
  12. A

    would you take $680 I’ll provide shipping label?

    would you take $680 I’ll provide shipping label?
Back
Top