• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ADRENALIN_2099

  1. A

    [Poll] Steam Machine 2026 = Build / Buy / Pass + SURVEY

    I have a 7600x 5070 ti and 32GB RAM pc in my living room (old pc). I was never going to buy a steam machine but was still disappointed at the price. I was hoping for steamdeck pricing-ish
  2. A

    CLOSED

    I'd wait for the 12core ccd am5 chips that come out next year.
  3. A

    Worth upgrading from a 3080ti to 5080?

    Yes. I had an evga 3080 ftw3 ultra and I was able to get a 5070ti for $50 above msrp and I saw about 50% more performance than with the 3080. The 3080 was Great card and used about 395-405w under load. I was able to get an MSI 5070 Ti 16G VENTUS 3X OC that Overclocked used no more than 300w...
  4. A

    Cases with no tempered glass side panels

    Fractal meshify series have a no panel option
  5. A

    The best PC case I ever owned was a...

    Fractal Design Meshify 2 XL. Fits everything and building in it was a breeze
  6. A

    New 7700X would not boost past 4.5Ghz

    Funny, yesterday I was stumped as to why the rear usb ports on my B650 TUF were still supplying power even though it was off in the bios, turns out it was windows fast boot.....Windows can throw wrench in things every once in a while.
  7. A

    Intel Flavor?

    I'm going with April fools. But I'm hoping that it's the real thing...
  8. A

    Best USED card < 300 USD for Vulkan/DX12 @ 4k?

    Yea all I need to do is sell my old GTX 970 for around 100 bucks to complete the deal. I don't think there's any point to get a GTX 1660ti for MSRP when you can get a used 1080 for around the same price and it will perform better....but you'd be buying used. If you aren't in a rush you can find...
  9. A

    Best USED card < 300 USD for Vulkan/DX12 @ 4k?

    I was on the same boat but ended up buying a GTX 1070 for 150 on eBay
  10. A

    Cyberpunk 2077 Development "Is Far from Over"

    Since I first saw this game my thought was "this looks like a next gen game" I'm pretty sure they are releasing it some time after PS5 and xbox2 come out... hopefully Nvidia will have a 30xx series that doesn't rape the fucking wallet by then as well. Or AMD to have something that's comparable...
  11. A

    Intel Gen11 Reportedly Takes iGPU Performance to Another Level

    More gpu makers means more competition and hopefully lower prices
  12. A

    Digital Foundry Analyzes Metro Exodus's Visual Fidelity

    I've yet to play the first 2 even though I own them....I'll give them a go
  13. A

    Western Digital: 16, 18 TB MAMR Hard Drives in 2019

    4 of These would be cool to have in my unraid server.
  14. A

    The Game Awards 2018

    I'm glad God of War Won. I beat and stopped playing GoW two days before getting Red Dead Redemption 2, now I'm about 12 hours into red dead redemption 2 and I find myself just powering through it. Its not a bad game by any means but the pacing is slower than herd of snails stampeding through an...
Back
Top